73-923 Downdraft Table
A compact and mobile downdraft table primarily designed for grinding applications, although useful for small piece welding operations. This table comes equipped with a 65% (MERV 11) main filter for use on all forms of steel, as well as grinding containment walls.
- 1200 cfm high volume fume, particulate, and grit extraction capability
- Designed for shopfloor use with the mobility to move from workstation to workstation
- Extra large table surface (24″x36″) is effective for large scale work projects and can accomodate more than one operator
- Unit accomodates 18 different filtering combinations more maximum flexibility in all types of work applications, including HEPA for Hexavalent Chromium control.
- Steel tabletop grates are operator adjusted for maximum airflow attenuation
- Built in spark trap spark trap ensures fire safety from hot embers
- All steel durable construction provides years of service in rugged conditions
- Heavy duty casters for easy mobility, two that swivel and lock for stability
- Filter status gauge
- Three-sided grinding walls included to contain and redirect grinding particulate
- Made in USA
- Two year limited warranty
- 1 HP, 120 VAC, 60 HZ, Single Phase
- Dimensions: 52″L x 36″H x 26″W
- Weight: 360 lbs.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ALUMINUM, MAGNESIUM, OR TITANIUM GRINDING OR SANDING
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PLASMA CUTTING OR CARBON ARC GOUGING