73-851 Mobile Fume Extractor
A heavy duty mobile fume extractor ideally suited to high volume production TIG, MIG, and stick welding. This extractor features a 10 foot fully articulating arm, and is equipped with an automatic filter cleaning system.
- 950 cfm, high volume fume extraction and filtration capacity
- Designed for shopfloor use with the mobility to move from workstation to workstation
- 10 foot extraction arm with articulated joints designed to hold position for hands-free use
- Includes high-capacity canister filter, 99.5% (MERV 16) efficiency, with onboard cleanable feature using standard shop compressed air.
- Wide mouth source capture hood
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Built in spark trap for fire safety
- Durable caster, two that swivel and lock for stability
- Filter status gauge
- Optional two operator feature available (see 73-851DA page)
- Optional arc sensor available (PN# 99-800)
- CSA Listed for USA and Canada
- Made in USA
- Two year limited warranty
- 1 HP, 120 VAC, 60 HZ, Single Phase
- Dimensions: 33″L x 59″H x 26″W
- Weight: 360 lbs.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PLASMA CUTTING OR CARBON ARC GOUGING