73-501 Stationary Fume Extractor System
A modular stationary fume extraction system for shops that have limited floor space to accommodate one or more mobile extractors. This system includes a 95% (MERV 15) main filter for use on all forms of steel.
- 780 cfm (per blower) high volume fume extraction capability
- Designed for shop environments that require weld fume filtration but have limited floorspace
- Conveniently mounts on walls and columns
- Designed for single or dual arm operation
- Includes 95% main filter, spark arresting pre filter, and 25 feet of connecting hose
- Three arm styles and four arm lengths available (6.5 telescopic, 7, 10, and 14 foot)
- Two boom styles and five boom lengths available (7, 10, 13, 15, and 20 foot)
- All steel durable construction provides years of service in rugged conditions
- Two year limited warranty
- Dimensions (Filter Box): 26.5″L x 37.5″H x 22″W
- Weight (Filter Box): 103 lbs.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PLASMA CUTTING OR CARBON ARC GOUGING